- Confirmed bookings may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- Any alteration or cancellation within 30 days of the date of check-in would attract cancellation charges equal to the full booking amount
- All refunds will attract a 10% administrative charge and it would take 10 minimum working days for the refund
- As per Govt. regulations, Indian nationals are required to provide a proof of identity in original for the Primary Guest in each room such as Driving License, Voter's ID, Aadhar Card or Passport, at the time of check–in.
- All foreign nationals are required to produce their original Passports, and those working in India, their Residential Permits as well, at the time of check-in.