Kindly note the terms and conditions that are applicable to our programme:
- 1. The privilege Card introduced by Xandari is reciprocal and applicable only to the resorts / restaurants owned by Xandari Resorts. The Community eXclusive card entitles you to an additional discount of 25% on the ‘Best Available Rate’ that is available on our website, upon the presentation of the Membership Card.
- 2. To avail this discount on stay at any Xandari resort, cardholders should make an advance reservation with our VIP relations officer at +91 9447097332 or via email on [email protected]
- 3. The discount is applicable on accommodation, food & beverages, (alcoholic beverages excluded) spa and laundry services but cannot be clubbed with any other promotions.
- 4. In case of booking a stay at any of our resorts, the person holding the Club eXclusive Card, spouse and children are eligible for the discount. However, no discount shall be extended on reservations that are made through travel agents and aggregators/ online travel agents.
- 5. While making a reservation at any of our restaurants, the discount is applicable not only to the Cardholder, but also to the spouse and dependent family members (up to a maximum of 6 persons including the card holder).
- 6. Please note that this discount may not be availed for banquets, conferences, meetings, social gatherings and take away orders.
- 7. Please note that the card is valid for a tenure of two years as specified on the front of your privilege card. The management reserves the right to revoke or discontinue the privilege card and the terms and conditions may be subject to amendment at the discretion of the management without any prior notice.
George. M. George